Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Pallet



Hello my beauty lovers! Today's review is going to be on the KatVon D Shade and Light Contour Pallet. I have no idea where to even start, so it took be a good month to actually get my hands on this product because it was either sold out or wasn't carried at the store. Finally, at my local Sephora they had it back and stock and well i had t get it. So the first thing that caught my attention was the packaging because it is so sleek and has a mixture of glossy and matte accents on the pallet. Now I am about a Mac NC 25, Loreal Inffaliable pro matte foundation in 103 and usually in the light/medium range. This pallet is amazing for all skin colors. It comes with 3 different light matte highlights and 3 contour/bronzer shades. The first contour shade on the bottom left is more of a cooled toned shade which is better for light to fair skin gals and also for subtle nose contouring. The other 2 shades (shadow play and subconcious) are great to darken up the contour and to further bronze the face. Starting from the left top hand side the first color is a light pinky nudy color in the color (Lucid) I tend to use this one to clean up under my contour to get the clean line, the middle shade is a yellow beige color (Lyric) which is PERFECT for that bright undereye look. This has been my go to undereye setting powder, it is so finely milled that it leaved that airbrush loosh. The last highlightinh shade is a soft peach color (levitation). I personally have not used this color but my sister who is darker than me loves to use it to highlight and define. Overall this is a great palette to pick up for those who want to start highlighting and contouring.
Also. some tips that I like to use to set my under eye is by using your dry beauty blender and using it in a patting motion and setting the product or ill take my RT contour brush and dust it all over the under eye almost using the baking method.



No comments:

Post a Comment