Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NYX soft matte lip creams !

Hey dolls!☺ so last night I was thinking about what is my go too lippie for my everyday makeup routine  and I realized that I've been reaching towards my NYX soft matte lip creams in 'London London' for more of a real nude lip and 'Stockholm' for more of a pinky nudey my lips but better look. So in love with these seriously because first of all they
Go on so smoothly, like straight butta , they last for more then 6 hours easily. 
My favorite thing about them is they are CRUELTY FREE so you know they are not testing on cute little animals (:
They are 0.27 fl. oz so theres plently in the tube at least in my opinion.
I usually use 2 coats and im good to go, nice full color pay off! 
So far I've purchased mine at my local Target and CVS.
Let me know if you guys want swatches! 
Love ya dolls πŸ’•


No comments:

Post a Comment