Monday, February 3, 2014

My top 3 full coverage foundations & oil control !

Hey dolls! So here are my top 3 all time favorite full coverage foundations. I have really oily acne prone skin and also acne scaring. I tend to use more full coverage foundations because of my acne and I have found that these 3 work amazing together and seperate. I reccomend these foundations for anyone who has oily skin, acne prone skin/scaring and or like full coverage foundations.

Kat Von D Lock It Foundation: Formulated with 21 percent pigment, this powerful formula was developed to match a broad range of skintones with bold coverage. The proprietary pigments can even effectively cover tattoos. The combination of raw materials and the best siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters provide 24-hour wear with transfer resistance. Natural polymers absorb oil for a matte, soft finish and the added emollients provide a velvety texture for perfectly smooth, hydrated skin. It has no parabens and no fragrance. My color is in Medium 52 (Medium/light complexion with beige undertones)

Mac Studio Fix Fluid: A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish. SPF 15. My color is in NC 30.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation: All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long. SPF 20. My color is in 840 Natural beige.


Out of all 3 foundations my daily use one would be Mac studio fix because it is more of a liquidy substance compared to the Kat von d and the Covergirl 3 in 1 that are more thicker formula. On the days where I want my skin to look super flawless then I use the Kat von d or the Covergirl 3 in 1. In my opinion, these 3 foundations are great for keeping me matte all day and covering up all of my acne. On days where I want to wear more of a "lightweight" foundation I mix any of these foundations with moisturizer so i can get more of a tinted moisturizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment