Monday, February 3, 2014

Clean & Clear morning burst hydrating face wash & gel moisturizer !

Hey my lovies! So for the past 2 months now I have been using the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating face wash and gel moisturizer. At first, I was a little unsure if I was going to like both products since it is a hydrating product and I have extremely oily skin. The first night I only tried the face wash and I really did like it. For starters it took all my makeup off and it left my face super soft, not dry at all. The morrning after, my face was not oily at all and it was soft and hydrated. In the morning I used the gel moisturizer, it soaked into my skin super fast and it left my skin again very soft. I went ahead and did house chores and after about 2 hours came back to do my makeup and my skin was not oily at all and it felt great. Also, it kept my skin fairly matte through out he day which is good because not very many products do the job. Now, two months later these are my two holy grail skin routine prouducts. I defenitly recommend these two products for anyone who has oily skin or even dry skin. 

The face wash: It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. You get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores either!

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

The gel moisturizer: This ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer wakes you up and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. To get clean-feeling and refreshed skin, this facial moisturizer is the product! And the best part is that it will not clog pores!

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Olivate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5


No comments:

Post a Comment